HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 Printer Driver and Manual Guides
Fix and update your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 All-in-One Printer driver now. We are here to help users who are looking for drivers and software, and you will also find a User Guide solution that can all be taken for free.
If you want to update your drivers manually, you can follow the steps below to install your drivers on Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP or Mac OS X.
Download the latest updates Driver, Software and manuals for your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 All-in-One Printer support Microsoft Windows and Macintosh
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 User guides in PDF format
|Getting Started Guide||0.78MB|
Download User Guide HP Website
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 All-in-One Printer Driver and Software Download Windows, Mac
HP Easy Start provides guided setup and drivers for your HP printer.
Fix and enhancements:
- Removed password prompt for unencrypted Wi-Fi connections
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
|Software Name||HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software|
|Support OS||Windows 10 (32-64 bit)|
|Release date||Mar 28, 2019|
|File size||(6.5 MB) Download|
HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
Fix and enhancements:
- By default disable data collection checkbox for Germany as per GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Added support of 10.14 OS
- Fixed installation failure issue on 10.14
- Optimized the code to fix download failure
- macOS 10.14
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
|Software Name||HP Easy Start|
|Support OS||Mac OS X 10.14/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.9/10.13|
|Release date||Sep 24, 2018|
|File size||(9.1 MB) Download|
How to install HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2678 Drivers and Software:
Important: Do not connect the printer’s USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to a network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close all software programs that are running on your PCs.
- Turn on your printer.
- Click the Download button to download the driver or software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The file (exe) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically begin.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to continue and complete the installation to your printer.
- Installation instructions
How to install HP Easy Start :
- Download the driver by clicking the download button we have provided.
- Then follow the instructions to save the driver to your computer.
- Open the folder where your saved software files “usually Download”, double-click the file, and select it.
- you have finished install software
Download Driver HP Website